My wonderful one-year corporate communications contract has now come to an end. I’ll miss the stimulating work and my fantastic colleagues. But, to engage a cliche… as the corporate door shuts and the drafty cottage window opens, I realize that I will now have abundant opportunities for outdoor summer adventures, playing with my kids, freelancing gigs and, of course, bolstering this blog!
My aim is to post once a week or more for the remainder of the summer. There are quite a few topics that I’ve been mulling over in my head. These include:
- The Triple P parenting program
- How seasons/weather affect mental health
- The link between intelligence and ADHD
- Alternative health/wellness tools for depression, anxiety, ADHD and other mental heallth issues
- The important connections between pets & people
What are your plans/hopes/dreams for the summer? Are there any topics you’d like to see covered in this blog? I’d love to hear from you and receive your comments and questions.
Time to take a stroll around the local pond… until next week!